Monday, December 6, 2010

Road Tripping/Thanksgiving

Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving weekend! Last Saturday I left Tennessee and headed off to Texas and drove through Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana along the way. We arrived in New Orleans, Louisiana Saturday night and went to Broussards for dinner, then walked around in the French District for awhile. Sunday morning we took a few hours to see The French District and get a feel for the city. We went to St. Louis Cathedral, Cafe Du Monde, and a few of the shops along the way. We also went to my FAVORITE seafood restaurant called Landry's for lunch and it was so good! Me being such a tourist, I got my self a masquerade mask just for the fun of it. After all of that, we packed up our bags and got back on the road to Texas.

Publish Post4 and a half long hours later we finally made it to my Grandparent's house in Bridge City, Texas to some AMAZING home cooking. Monday I had breakfast with my Grandparents, then had lunch with my other Grandfather, had dinner with my other Grandparents, then went to my cousin's 14th birthday.(Random shout out to Austin!) Talk about having a tiring day! Tuesday morning (more like 11:00 a.m) my awesome brother made my family and I some crépes with Nutella and strawberries for breakfast. Yummm! That afternoon we went to my Grandparent's house to play some ping pong (let's just say I'm not that good.) We played singles, doubles, and even a rotating version! Super fun and probably my new favorite way to play. Later that day I went to my cousin's house and played basketball with my other cousins!

Needless to say I have a huge family out here in Texas and I'm having such a good time this Thanksgiving weekend! Here are some picks from my trip so far! Can't wait for you guys to see my very first video blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home