Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010

Hey everyone!

2010 has been such an amazing year thanks to all of you! It's been a year filled with excitement, adventures, and of course music. We launched my new website, let out an E.P, and I turned 13! Woo Hoo! Here are some pictures to show you how amazing my year has been:

Put out my first EP "Summer's Here"

Shot the music video for my single "Summer's Here"


Recorded a country song "I Hope You Miss Me"


Did my first show at the Apple Store


Got to Perform on Tennessee Mornings


Recorded a commercial for CMT


Went to New York

Did a benefit concert for House of Hope and got to perform with Kelly Clarkson

Got Braces!

And let out my first holiday song "This Holiday"

If you ask me, this was a pretty eventful year. Thank you guys so much for all the support and love that you have given me and I can't wait for all the adventures that will be happening in 2011!

If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be here!

Thank you and happy New Year!

- Kennedy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home